Large Walk-in Plant Greenhouse
1. The product is 100% waterproof, and anti-UV, so that your plant flowers can absorb more sunshine, and enjoy enough room to grow.
2. The walk-in greenhouse can keep the heat and prevent the cold so as to protect your plants from cold wind, cold wave and snowstorm, and offer more comfortable environment for them to grow.
3. The walk-in green house is easy to move, and conductive to ventilation and sunlight transmitting.
4. Directly use the product by assembling the supports, or pairing with the iron frame. If your greenhouse is damaged, you can get a greenhouse just as a new one simply by ordering our cover which saves you a lot of money as well.
5. The product is only equipped with the plant cover. The iron frame is not included. Please check your iron frame size before ordering the plant cover.
Large Walk-in Plant Greenhouse!
Greenhouses are an excellent way to help extend your growing season, protecting plants from extreme temperatures and the elements, as well as for starting plants from seeds. They are made from durable materials that should give you several years of use.
While there are many benefits to greenhouses, it’s important to remember watering will be an issue, as the natural rains will not reach your plants, and overheating can be an issue in extreme summer heat.
- Weather-Resistant – The durable plastic cover of this greenhouse ensures all your plants are protected from rough weather conditions such as rain, wind, and snow.
- Spacious Space – The walk-in door allows for easy access to add a multitude of new plants without compromising the amount of space.
- Breathable & Zippered – Designed with a zippered roll-up door for easy access, and screened ventilation for optimum air circulation.
- Built-In Shelving – Keeping plants safe and organized is an effortless task. Different heights between the spaces allow for storage of small and large plants side-by-side.
- Multi-wired Shelves – 8 wired shelves (4 on each side) provide ample room for plant storage and allow them space for healthy breathing.
- Strength and Stability – The high-grade, powder-coated steel tube frame and heavy-duty cover are accompanied by guy ropes and stakes to maintain stability.
- Portable and Movable – It can also be easily set up or dismantled to be moved to a variety of areas, in- or outdoors.
BENEFITS OF GROWING IN A GREENHOUSE:
Greenhouse gardening offers many benefits that go beyond the benefits of conventional gardening. If you’re considering growing plants inside a greenhouse, here are a few bit advantages you’ll want to consider.
Advantage #1 – Longer Growing Season
One of the main advantages to growing in a greenhouse is that it offers you a longer growing season.
- Temperatures don’t vary as much within a greenhouse, since the sun’s radiation is trapped in the enclosure, retaining the heat within the structure.
- Growing seasons can be extended, even in cold climates.
Advantage #2 – Garden in Any Weather
Keeping up a garden in bad weather can be difficult. With a greenhouse, you don’t have to worry about this since everything is covered. Even if it’s pouring rain outside, you can garden and keep dry.
Advantage #3 – Grow a Wide Variety of Plants
You have the ability to grow a wide variety of plants when using a greenhouse. It allows individuals to enjoy experimenting with exotic plants that are not found in the local area.
The production from pests and predators by the greenhouse is another huge advantage.
- Pests and predators like moles, deer and squirrels can be easily kept out.
- Smaller pests, like certain rodents, can be kept out with the addition of traps and screens.
- Strong greenhouse plastic can be purchased from online retailers, which can make the process much easier.
Advantage #5 – Create the Optimum Growing EnvironmentWith a greenhouse, you have the ability to create the optimum growing environment for plants, whether you’re growing herbs, vegetables, flowers or other types of plants.
- Creating an optimum growing environment helps you to enhance the growth of plants, giving you the benefit of healthier, better producing plants.
Advantage #6 – Protect Plants from Bad WeatherBad weather can end up destroying plants, even in the best tended outdoor garden. Bad weather like high winds, dust storms, thunder storms and blizzards can all cause damage. However, a greenhouse offers plants a layer of protection from the elements.
Relaxation and Stress Relief
Growing plants within a greenhouse offers the advantages of relaxation and stress relief.
It offers a great place where you can get away and enjoy tending the plants.
Gardening can help to reduce stress levels and using a greenhouse makes sure you can enjoy this all year long.
Overall Dimensions: 57″(L) x 57″(W) x 77″(H)
Door Dimensions: 32.3″(W) x 62.2″(H)
Weight Capacity (per shelf): 44 lbs.
Weight: 21.3 lbs.
Material: PE Mesh
4 Ground nails & 4 ropes
Assembly required (with instructions)